Cornholme and Portsmouth Old Library is a community-owned building
Cornholme’s Old Library is a lively community space hosting a cafe, events, classes and activities for everyone who lives locally.
We’re open generally from Mon-Wed 10:00 til 2:00. Join us for…
Tasty, healthy food that’s also good value. Come use our computers with Internet access, have a tea or coffee, have a chat – enjoy some of the best meals in the valley!
Mon 11-2, Tues, 10-2, Weds 10-2
Our building hosts a range of groups and classes targeted at young and old. Yoga, fitness classes, Job Club, Parents & Toddler and more…
You can hire the Old Library for your event, meeting or class. Find out more
What people say about The Old Library
- “Enjoyed learning to relax in Meditation Class” – Jean Carr
- “Marvellous to have this resource in Cornholme!” – Anna Butler
- “The Open Garden Trail was very enjoyable. the gardens were all interesting” – Judy Canham
- “Very pleased The Old library is open. Enjoyed meditation. Will practice at home” – Ann Tattersall
- “Good to see the building being used again, for courses and events, lovely to see so many people at the events and hopefully attending the courses” – Lesley Horsfall