From Wednesday 15th April, The Old Library will be holding FREE training courses run by Calderdale Citizens Advice Bureau. The courses will be held every Wednesday except school holidays.
The courses will cover a range of topics and dates for specific topics will be published soon.
Two sessions will be held on each day 10:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Money and Banking
- Prevention of Benefit Sanctions
- History of welfare state/current welfare reforms/Universal Credit
- Baliffs/Debt collectors/Laws, Statutes, Orders and legislations
- Ombudsman Services and its process
- Form Filling
- Job Interview Skills
- Customer Service/Reception /office skills
- Immigrations and multiculturalism
- Use of IT and how to research, learn and EMPOWER oneself.
If you or anyone you know would benefit from these courses, please email the trainer firstname.lastname@example.org